Mi lista de blogs

INTEGRATED PROJECT

A MELTING POT

jueves, 8 de marzo de 2012

SCOUSERS IN UPTON HALL

I' m here in UPTON HALL HIGH SCHOOL, broadcasting... SUPERB ATMOSPHERE....Why???????????because people want to learn and there is thousand of input awaiting... I can;t download the pictures that proof I' m here leading a

GREAT GANG OF WELL- BEHAVED STUDENTS...

We' ve been to LIVERPOOOL....which is equal to say BEATLELAND...let's see
We are in the land of the SCOUSERS ( being proud of being working class mob...)

BEATLES MUSEUM THE CAVERN ...rebuilt with VIP funds, the most well known thanks to Julia Lennon

LUCY IN THE SKIES WITH DIAMONDS



THE LIVERPOOL MUSEUM


RIVER MERSEY BOAT TRIPS...A REWARDING EXPERIENCE!!!! ( I' m sorry but th school blog doesn't allow me to insert either images or videos, though I' m trying hard...)

No hay comentarios: